We respect your privacy and value our users. We collect information about you on our web site to improve your experience and to communicate with you about products, services and promotions.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, how we use it, why we collect it and when we share it with others. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we use, collect and disclose your information. You can review our site without providing any personal information, but if you choose not to provide us with certain personal information that may result in your being unable to use services or features of the web site.
Use of personal information
We may use personal information in the following ways:
1. To protect the security of our web site and our business.
2. To contact you if necessary regarding your transactions with us, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or for other administrative purposes.
3. With your consent when required, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications.
4. To assist us in addressing problems with and improve our site design, products and services.
5. To enhance your experience.
6. To assist us in learning more about your preferences.
7. To understand your interests and history so that we can tailor offers and promotions to you.
8. For internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and information, for audits, to develop new services, to enhance our web site, to improve our services, to identify trends and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional programs.
9. To provide customer relations and support, to conduct the necessary security and identity verification and checks, to process your online transactions, carry out business requirements and for any other purpose related, directly or indirectly, to the operations of the Service. The company may disclose your Personal Information (and any other information) to any third parties that provide services to us in order to allow, enable or improve the provisions of the Service to you. Your Personal Information may also be used by the company to provide you with promotional offers and information regarding our Services as well as products and services from third parties carefully selected by the company, and in order for us to improve our offering of a range of products and services and improved customer service. We may also use the aforesaid information to track your use of our website and for other internal purposes, such as evaluating, providing, and improving our service and our web site.
10. We may disclose Personal Information we collect (or others on our behalf) from or about you if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process, or to protect and defend our rights or property, the personal safety of users of the Services or the public. We reserve the right to share the aforesaid information with banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies, if we determine in our sole discretion that you have cheated or attempted to defraud us, or if we suspect you of committing any fraudulent activity (including of fraudulent payment), or any other prohibited transaction.
11. We may transfer any information (including Personal Information) outside your country of residence and outside the EU and store it in other countries; the data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the EU and/or in the country of your residence – in these instances we will take steps to ensure that an appropriate level of protection is given to your Personal Information.
What personal information do we collect electronically or otherwise?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number or credit card number, your occupation, your driver’s license number, your date of birth, financial and credit information, when you visit our web site, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We may maintain a record of your interests.
Do we share personal information?
We may engage service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, processing credit cards, fulfilling your requests, or helping prevent, detect and investigate fraudulent or suspicious activities and transactions. We require that our service providers appropriately protect personal information and use it only to provide services to us.
In the unlikely event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) of all or any portion of the business, assets, personal information about our customers and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets and may be shared with other parties.
How do I change personal information?
You can contact us as set out below to request access to or more information about the use of personal information or to ask us to change, update, delete and/or suppress personal information. Please note that certain personal information may be exempt from such access, correction, deletion or suppression rights pursuant to local data protection laws. We will respond as required by applicable law. Further, if we provide functionality on our web site that permits you to set up an account on the site, you may log into your account to access and change your personal information.
You must clearly indicate the information that you wish to have changed, the information that you wish to have suppressed from our database or the limitations you wish to put on our use of your personal information.
Collection and use of non-personal information
We collect and use Non-personal information that does not identify you. It may include information you have provided to us such as demographic data, your gender, birthday, and personal interests. Non-personal information also includes other information such as, using personal information to calculate the percentage of our customers who like a particular brand or product.
When you visit our web site, we may collect information that may include your address, your computer type, screen resolution, operating system version, internet browser, IP address (as further described below), cookies (as further described below) and other similar technologies to better serve you with more tailored information and facilitate your ongoing use of our web site.
We may use non-personal information and share non-personal information with other third parties for any purpose. We may combine non-personal information with personal information, such as combining your geographic location with your name, but if we do this the information will be treated by us as personal information for so long as it is combined.
Collection and use of IP addresses
Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit our web site, along with the time of your visit and the pages that you visited. It is also collected. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
We may use IP addresses for the same purposes for which we use personal information, as well as for calculating web site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering our web site and your use of our web site including providing opportunities to you and fulfilling your requests and purchases. Except where otherwise required by law, we treat IP addresses, server log files and related information as non-personal information.
Retention of information
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as permitted by law.
The development of our policies and procedures for the protection of personal information is an ongoing process. Due to changes in technology and legal requirements, we may revise this policy.